The purpose of this policy is to protect the safety of all stakeholders using the car park at OzStaff and clients sites.
This policy applies to;
- All employees
OzStaff or its clients offer no guarantee of car parking on site. If car parking on site is available, the following regulations must be observed at all times:
- Maintain a strict speed limit of 5kph or less
- Observe all signage
- Watch out for trucks, machinery and pedestrians
- Park in employee designated bays only
- Never park in pre-allocated, visitors or no parking bays
- Engine noise must be kept to a minimum. Excessive engine noise will not be tolerated
- Keep the car park clean and tidy
- No Smoking in the car park or in vehicles
- Do not use the car park for lunch, praying or other non-work related activity unless you have permission to do so.
- Use designated walkways when accessing to and from the car park
- Never block emergency exits, other vehicles or access points
- Do not conduct repairs or modifications to your vehicle in the car park
- If you are having mechanical difficulties with your vehicle, inform the company and get permission for repairs to be made.
- Strictly no consumption of drugs or alcohol on site (See Drugs & Alcohol Policy)
- Report any damage to property, equipment or other vehicles immediately
Ozstaff or its clients are not responsible for any loss or damage of vehicles or personal items while parked on site.
Employees found in breach of these provisions face disciplinary action or dismissal.
OZSTAFF DOWNLOAD CENTRE