FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long after my application for work is accepted, will I be offered work?
There is no time frame placed on commencement dates after successful application unless advised to you at the time of application.
2. Who is my Employer?
Unless otherwise advised, OzStaff Harvest Group will be your Employer.
3. On what basis am I employed with OzStaff Harvest?
Unless otherwise advised, you will be employed with OzStaff Harvest on a casual basis. For more information on casual employment, please visit the FairWork website on http://www.fairwork.gov.au or contact our support desk on 1300 2GOFRESH.
4. How often do I get paid?
All OzStaff Harvest employees are paid weekly in accordance with workplace legislation.
5. How much do I get paid?
You will be paid in accordance with the relevant Award or Enterprise Bargaining Agreement applicable to the work site to which you have been assigned. OzStaff Harvest will always advise you of the pay rate and conditions prior to assignment. OzStaff Harvest guarantees all employees the correct pay rate and conditions.
6. Can I work for OzStaff Harvest if I am not a Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
You must have a suitable and valid work visa in Australia to obtain work with Ozstaff. Please refer to the eligibility criteria for more information.
7. Do I need to complete all steps of the application process to get work from OzStaff Harvest
Most steps of the application process are compulsory. If you are unable to complete part of the application process, you will receive automatic notification if you are unable to proceed.
8. Can I apply for work with OzStaff Harvest if I have a disability
If you would like to discuss your medical situation with us confidentially, please contact our support desk on 1300 2GOFRESH
9. Will I be notified if I am not successful
OzStaff Harvest will notify all applicants if they are successful or unsuccessful during the application process however, unsuccessful applicants will NOT be provided with feedback at any stage.
10. If my application is unsuccessful, after how long can I re-apply?
If your application is successful, you may re-apply after 12 months.
11. Does OzStaff Harvest guarantee me a job?
Nearly all successful applicants find work through OzStaff Harvest. However, OzStaff Harvest‘s ability to provide employment for our staff is highly dependent on our business needs and as a result we do NOT guarantee Placement. This may also impact the time it may take to offer candidates assignments.
12. Does OzStaff Harvest provide proof of work documentation?
Proof of work documentation is provided in the form of your payslip. you should retain copies of your payslip for valid proof of work information.