The purpose of this policy is:
- To ensure personal phone use during working hours does not interfere with the performance of an employee’s work related responsibilities.
- To ensure personal mobile use is not disruptive to other employees.
- To ensure personal mobile phone rules are applied consistently across the organization.
Ozstaff is considerate of employees having a personal mobile phone for security or urgent contact by family members or close contacts. However, general non urgent personal mobile phone use is NOT PERMITTED during official work hours.
This includes not using other functions on your personal mobile phone. Examples include text messaging, internet surfing, sending personal emails, playing music, downloading material or taking photographs or video recording.
- Use of personal mobile phones should be restricted to break times and preferably away from your normal work area.
- Unless prior approval has been granted by your manager it is not permitted to use a personal mobile phone for any work related matters.
- Breaches of this policy will be dealt within Ozstaff’s disciplinary process.
OZSTAFF DOWNLOAD CENTER