Before applying, please read the Position Description and Eligibility information to ensure you meet and understand the required criteria. You will need the following prior to commencing your application:
- a computer or mobile device with connection to the internet
- access to your emails
- a quiet place to where you can concentrate without interruption
- a current, up to date resume with previous work experience
- details of references
- personal information
- 100 points of identification
- if you are NOT an Australian or New Zealand Citizen/Permanent Resident, you require a passport and VISA information
- details of driver and other licences
- educational background and certificates
- information on your current state of health
- tax file number
- superannuation account detais
- bank account details
Activity and Time frame
|ACTIVITY||EST TIME FRAME|
|Online registration:||5 Minutes|
|Online application for employment:||20 Minutes|
|Interview with Ozstaff consultant:||10 Minutes|
|Online induction and on-boarding:||15 Minutes|
|Reference, work rights, security, health checks and application verification||Allow up to 48hrs|
Application process stages
In most instances, the Recruitment Process is divided into three separate stages.
1. Online application, assessments and interview
This process is self-evaluating and should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete. This section can be completed on line.
2. Reference, security and health checks
OzStaff Harvest will initiate the necessary background checks and verify the information on your application. The outcomes of these assessments will be evaluated prior to step three of this process.
3. Application verification, induction and on-boarding
Finally you will be provided with an introduction and on-line training on how to use our harvest work management platform. This will also include information on your rights and obligations while working, safety and workplace hygiene briefing.
Other important information
The person making the application MUST complete all parts of the application and assessments. This will be verified at various stages of the application.
Candidates who are not successful during any part of the application will be notified. Candidates who are unsuccessful may reapply in 12 months.